1. The Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is Godís unique revelation to people and the final authority in faith and life.
2. There is only one God: infinite, eternal, almighty, and perfect in holiness, truth, and love; who has revealed himself in the Trinity: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. God the Father is creator of all things. He rules over all creation and sustains it by His power
4. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is our Savior and Lord. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of the world, rose from the dead after three days, and ascended to heaven to reign with God the Father.
5. All people are sinful and in need of the forgiveness that God offers in Jesus Christ. Jesus is the only way to God and eternal life.
6. The Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin, draws us to Christ, empowers us to live Christ-like lives using the spiritual gifts He gives to build up the Body of Christ (the Church).
7. All believers are members of the Body of Christ, the one true church universal which spans denominational lines.
Those who are on the Teaching Team and those serving as Table Leaders must wholeheartedly accept these truths and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Page created by CrossTrain Design